You might be curious how to get all of your photos from your Facebook account to the latest social spectacle, Google+
Step 1: Download your photos
Go to PickNZip.com and log in with Facebook.
- Click “Find My Photos,” then head to Download > Download all photos.
- This will download all of your uploaded albums and any photos you’ve been tagged in.
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, unzip it.
Step 2: Upload Facebook albums to Google+
- Go to Google+ > View Profile > Photos > Upload New Photos.
- Click “Select photos from computer,” locate the album you want to upload, highlight all of its enclosed photos, and select “Open.”
- Once the photos have uploaded, give the album a name, and select “Create album.”
- Then, post a comment about the album and select which circles or individuals you’d like to share it with.